Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

If I'd Known

...it would have been this easy, I would have given him some dirty jeans hours ago.

Sean-Peter pulled these out of the dirty laundry I was sorting. He got upset when I tried to put them back. Apparently I ruined his tunnel.



Did I mention that we close tomorrow?!


Thank you all so much for your W&D comments. They really are making a difference in how we're approaching that need. It seems that Whirpool is the way to go, front-load or no. And I have been looking at used options as well.

In the meantime, good-bye Homewood Suites! Not that I haven't been grateful for ya, but it's time for me to move on and be grateful for a real, honest-to-goodness house. Even though it means back to the land of housework. This little one-bedroom abode may only take five minutes to trash, but the up-side is that it only takes 15 minutes to clean up. And everything has had its place, if not the space. It defines multi-purpose efficiency:
The Bedroom.
The Kitchen.
The Living Room...
...and the Other Bedroom.
The Library.
Rec Room.
Dining Room. And Study.



I may blog tomorrow, or I may not. After tomorrow I will be a housecleaning fiend and may be lost from the blogging world forever.



But I doubt it. It's like the cheapest therapy around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you guys are back in States.
I guess, Midwest is the place to live nowadays (talking about us ending up in Iowa...).
By the way, do you know that we have two girls now, not counting me?
Tania V. (formerly from Vegas)