Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, March 8, 2008

"It's the Sun, Stupid"

I may be going out on a limb here, but I really think this is going to be the last winter storm of the season. This is the view that greeted me out of my kitchen window at 7:00 this morning.

The drifts were already building up quite nicely.
It's been doing this since yesterday morning. And the thing is? It doesn't show any signs of letting up like it was supposed to.
In fact, it's snowing even harder.
And harder.
The forecast says 3-5 inches of snow. But that looks like, um, a little more?

At least it provides some insulation.

And I'm just glad I don't have to be out in it, like some people.Conner went to his friend Justin's last night for his first sleepover there. I hope they like him.

John shoveled the walk, just in case they don't.
So much for that.
And it looks like the sleepover has turned into a weekendover.

Painting photos are coming soon. I triple-dog promise.

7 comments:

the dragonfly said...

Oh wow....

Hope you're staying warm!!!

Mary Alice said...

What a loooooong winter.

Anonymous said...

Ug...I'm getting tired of the snow, too, and we in Michigan haven't had quite as much as you all have. Bundle up!!

Erin, The $5 Dinner Mom said...

Love the "photo story"! You captured it all well! I'm still trying to set a date for the playgroup...looks like it won't be Easter weekend as others have plans too. I'll let you know!

Rose Daughter said...

ummm, wow. At least you didn't have to shovel the snow. That is something good. I am so ready for spring.

L said...

I can't look at snow anymore. Thank goodness though we didn't get much. For the people that do have to go out in it, instead of shoveling off your car, put a tarp over it before it starts snowing. Instead of lugging all the snow off, you pull the tarp off and it takes the snow with it.

Keri said...

Ack. Snow is yucky. I'm so ready for spring!