Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Julien













I want to catch up on some posts I didn't have time (or the internet connection) for before we left Italy. Sandy had her baby! Their first, and if I were a betting type, not their last: Julien Christopher Ott. Marc is obviously the smitten, doting papa. (And who wouldn't love to be baby-talked to in French?)

Julien was born June 19 and was a month old when I met him. He's healthy and beautiful and looks very, very smart. I am so glad I was able to go to Paris one more time just to see him before we left Europe, as hectic as it was in the middle of our move preparations. Welcome to the world, Julien!

My only complaint is that I'm not at all happy with the pictures I left with: they all seemed either blurry or washed out, for whatever reason. These are the least tainted, of several taken.

No comments: