Hmm, let's see, where to begin... Let's just summarize, shall we?
- We went trick-or-treating.
- We've taken turns being sick.
- Sean-Peter earned another trip to the ER (with a little help from his sister).
- I spent a lot of time finishing an assignment for my writing class.
- The rest of my writing time has been spent posting to my other blog.
- I've wasted a lot of time trying to transfer my other blog over to my own domain.
- When I started the process I didn't realize it involved writing code.
- I don't do code.
- I've tried.
- John's feverishly reading and writing a paper for his class.
- Oh, and Olivia lost a tooth. See?
- John's on-again, off-again, on-again, off-again, on-again.... Honestly, I lost track. Anybody recall where I left off with the latest on his deployment?
- Anyway, it's off-again. Officially.
- But there's another one that might be on.
Sean-Peter's fine, by the way. Turns out there's a reason Bill Cosby always told us on that one commercial that we should never stick anything in our ears, other than our elbows. And then you couldn't help but sit there and try to stick your elbow in your ear. Remember that one?
Olivia was almost as traumatized as Sean-Peter. Almost.
"I was just trying to clean his ear!"
He's been in for a follow-up once, but needs to go in for another next week. His ear drum didn't rupture, according to the ER doc, but it did bleed a lot, and the second doc wants him back after the dried blood has had a chance to clear up a bit on its own, so's she can see in there all the way right-like.
Isn't this fun!
Otherwise we're all good. "We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?"
(Name that movie.)
Hint: Use the Force.
I do hope you all enjoyed a wonderful Veterans Day! Kids are off of school here the next two days, so my "weekend" starts early...
Oh, and I'm going to Chicago on Sunday! Whoopee for me! A road trip. All. by. myself. What is that, anyway? Anybody have any books on tape to recommend? I'm going to visit an old, old friend -- we grew up together, for pete's sake. She never married and never had kids. She might as well live on another planet.
I might like it there...